Daintree & Cape Tribulation Adventure
From snorkelling the Great Barrier Reef, to four-wheel driving one of the most thrilling tracks in North Queensland to blissing out in the tropical wonderland of the Daintree Rainforest – this trip has it all. You’ll cover the coastline from Cairns to Cooktown, with plenty of time to stop and take in the scenery of the world-heritage listed sites along the way. Get a real taste for Aussie adventure while still enjoying time to relax and soak up that North Queensland sunshine.
- Kuranda - Kuranda Skyrail Experience
- Kuranda - Kuranda Village Visit
- Mossman Gorge - Guided Dreamtime Walk with Local Kuku Yalanji Guide
- Mossman Gorge - Gorge Visit
- Great Barrier Reef - Full Day Cruise by Boat
- Great Barrier Reef - Guided Snorkel Safari with Marine Biologist
- Daintree National Park - 4WD Tour including Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation & the Bloomfield Track
- Daintree National Park - Daintree River Cruise
- Cooktown - Morning Tour to Grassy Hill & Quarantine Beach
- Laura - Visit to Aboriginal Rock Paintings
- Glide above the trees on a Skyrail ride to Kuranda – where you’ll explore this delightful town and its quirky surprises, colourful characters and natural beauty, perched at the top of a rainforest clad mountain.
- Snorkel, swim and soak up the sun on the outer Great Barrier Reef and join a marine biologist on a guided snorkel safari.
- Take on the scenic four-wheel drive along Bloomfield Track through the Daintree as you travel up the Coral Coast to Cooktown via Cape Tribulation.
- Explore Mossman Gorge on a special Dreamtime walk with a local First Nations guide. Experience a traditional smoking ceremony, then learn about Dreamtime history, bush tucker, ochre painting and much more.
- Get under the surface of north Queensland on this trip that combines the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation on land and sea.
- Adventure and Active
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...